Salesforce Learning Resources
With the growth of Cloud Computing and the Salesforce Platform, many people are looking to learn how to work within this space and increase their skill level. While some of the terminology may seem foreign, the Salesforce community has developed a wealth of resources for you to use, whether you want to learn new concepts or deepen your existing understanding of the platform.
Below is a list of general Salesforce topics that can answer some initial questions about the platform and how it works.
- Introduction about Cloud Computing
- Salesforce (Cloud computing Training) Material
- Model View Controller (MVC)
- Using VLOOKUP to enforce data consistency
- Salesforce Chatter
- Working with Chatter Group
- Visualforce page to add multiple records
- How to provide Object Permissions
- Field Level Security in Salesforce
- ViewState in Salesforce
- RenderAs – Rendering visualforce page as a PDF
- How to install Force.com IDE
- How to use Force.com IDE
- Standard Controllers in Salesforce
- Standard List Controllers
In addition to these links, Salesforce provides an excellent training resource called Trailhead. This comprehensive program allows you to choose your own learning path towards develop stronger skills, understanding new concepts, and test your existing knowledge all at your own pace.
Do you have any resources that you have found helpful for learning and working with Salesforce? Add them in the comments below.