Integrated Suites for Nonprofits
A detailed report focusing on six of the top Integrated Suites
aimed at mid- to enterprise-size nonprofits.
Juggling data in multiple systems may be an age-old problem. But, today’s integrated suites with online/offline components help by combining traditional donor management functionality with online marketing capabilities, and sometimes even extending into complete Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) systems. When these systems work together, share strategies, and align operationally, your organization has the ability to reach, measure, and react to your constituents in a way that builds lasting mutually beneficial relationships.
In this paper, we review six of the top integrated suites aimed at mid- to large-size nonprofits.
In this paper we describe for each product:
- How online and offline functionality and databases integrate
- Pricing models
- Functionality highlights
- Product roadmap highlights
Download the FREE Whitepaper Now:
* These fields are required.
- Affinaquest™/2Dialog by Affinaquest and 2Dialog
- Avectra Social CRM – netForum Enterprise™ by Avectra
- Luminate™ suite by Blackbaud (formerly a product of Convio)
- Raiser’s Edge™/BBNC™ by Blackbaud
- roundCause™ by roundCorner
- Springboard™ by Jackson River