Going to #14NTC? So Are We!
We’re excited that not only are we attending our first conference of the 2014 season, but all Connected Cause partners will be there! That’s right folks, if you’re heading to the Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) you’ll get to see Heller Consulting, Firefly Partners and Idealist Consulting!!
Sessions We’re Looking Forward To Attending:
Did you know that there are over 100 sessions at NTC this year? There are so many great speakers and presentations on strategy, tactics and tools for nonprofit organizations that we had a tough time making our schedules. The sessions below are just a few that we’re looking forward to, but are only a fraction of the list!
- Unlocking Hidden Gems: Tales of Social Intelligence Wizardry and ROI of Supporter Acquisition – Presented by Sarah Dijulio of M+R, Casey Golden of Small Act and Megan Weintraub of Oxfam American
- Future-proofing Your Content (or Death to the WYSIWYG Editor) – Presented by Brett Meyer of ThinkShout
- Networking for #nptech Consultants – Presented by Robert Weiner
- The Proof is in the Program Evaluation: Applying the Idealware Program Evaluation Pyramid – Elizabeth Pope and Laura Quinn of Ideaware
- Community Engagement Reinvented: Online Fundraising and Engagement Strategies for the Modern Nonprofit – Presented by Michele Larimer of Benevolent and Mike Spear of StayClassy
- Agile for Organization Management – it’s not just for software anymore – Presented by Colette Alexander of HP Cloud, Sadie Honey from Civic Actions, Elisa Miller-Out of Singlebrook and Marah Rosenberg
- Salesforce 101: What it is and is it right for your organization? – Presented by Kristi Phillips from Exponent Partners
- Female Technologists: Leading Technology, Leading Ourselves – Presented by Rose de Fremery, Dahna Goldstein of PhilanTech and Tracy Kronzak from Cloud4Good
- Email Matters – Three Case Studies from Acquisition to Conversion – Presented by Nicola Leckie from Cornell, and Holly Wagg from Good Works
- Day 1 Plenary: Ignite w/ Ideas hosted by Amy Ward featuring the DoGooder Videos!
and, of course,
That’s not even 10% of the total #14NTC sessions – AND it doesn’t include the ones that we’re presenting at!
Where to Find The Connected Cause at #14NTC:
- Presenting Bridging the Gap Between Social Media & CRM
- Presenting at the Salesforce Salon with Idealist Consulting
- Can’t make either session? Schedule a meeting with us!
- Booth Number 901 – Be sure to stop by!
- Presenting at the Salesforce Salon with Heller Consulting
- Throwing the NPO Engagement Party! RSVP now!
We’re looking forward to getting the whole gang together, learning a ton and meeting new and old friends.
What are you most excited about at #14NTC this year? Let us know in the comments below if we will see you in DC in just a few short weeks!