Executive Summary: Taking Engagement Seriously
Failure to engage with constituents results in a loss of connection, dollars, and goodwill. So often, organizations believe that a large CRM technology change will be the key to solving all of their constituent engagement problems. Unfortunately, technology is one piece in a much larger puzzle. In this executive summary of Heller Consulting’s paper, Taking Engagement Seriously, they discuss the many components that go into a CRM solution including aligning business practices, planned engagement strategy, and the right technology.
This paper covers:
- Where to start – outlining a vision of enriched engagement and interaction with constituents
- Developing an engagement strategy – improve communication, analyze current data, and map out a journey
- Improve internal communication to build a better experience for constituents
- Why automation will make your life easier
- Using data to develop results driven solutions
To download the executive summary, head over to Heller Consulting’s website.
Jump to the Executive Summary!